Sunday, April 11, 2010

Opinions Needed!

As I am brain-storming for ideas for my new Etsy store, and trying to figure out what doll clothes to offer, what do you think of this dress:



Would you buy it? If not, why not? I am totally open to suggestions, so now's your chance to let me know what you'd like to see in my store!


And while we're on the subject, what is your opinion on the sock dresses such as these? Obviously, they are made from new and clean ones, and I really love the texture and little details I add, but what about you? Would you buy one? How much would you honestly feel comfortable paying?




I really appreciate any and all comments, suggestions and critiques you can offer! Don't feel bad if the only thing you've got to say is "Cool, I'd buy it" or "Nah, not my taste." Obviously, the more you tell me, the better I can improve, so don't be shy!

1 comment:

  1. I love your creations! Camilla's dress is totally femme & sexy! In the past I've bought sock dresses- paid $15.00 for them..
    Nova :)

    ReplyDelete