Sunday, February 21, 2010

Long weekend. My son requested help with a project (that unexpectedly was due tomorrow - don't you hate how all these projects have a tendency to be suddenly due tomorrow? ^_^ ) so I spent a lot of time standing over his shoulder giving artistic and editorial advice.
The bad news - I didn't get to work on any of my computer projects (the next installment of the comic story, the photos of really pregnant Ginny that I'm supposed to do post-production on, etc).
The good news - I finished 2 and a half sweaters for male dolls. Hopefully, I'll have the collection done before the winter is actually over! For some reason, clothes for dudes don't create the same amount of enthusiasm as do the girl clothes. What gives?

1 comment:

  1. You do boy clothes? Have I somehow missed this? I have enthusiasm for boy clothes!! I neeeeeeed some boy clothes! Girl clothes are so much prettier and frillier and more fun, but boy clothes are more of a necessity for me.

    ReplyDelete