Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Well, I am finally starting this blog I've been thinking about for ages.

What to should the first post be about? It's kind of important, I guess.

I'd like this first post to be about my deep appreciation for all the people in my life, and especially all the women. I don't know how I would've gotten through all the tough spots in my life without them. My mom, my grandma, my friends, my awesome co-workers who became my friends... All of them are so wonderful for all the different reasons - sense of humor, support, compassion, encouragement, doll advice, dose of perspective or a random bowl of soup - and every one of them is such a gorgeous person!
I feel like I've been gathering gems in my life travels, where every gem is a person I still treasure knowing. Some turned out to be glass, but I've still managed to gather quite a shiny collection (oooh, SHINEY!)

So, thank you, all you wonderful women that I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment